If you have a ready-made text of a monograph, thesis, novel, story or any other publication and you want to publish it, you can take the opportunity of receiving the most qualitative result.
IAU Publishing renders high-quality services in publication of author’s monographs, collections and any other literature. IAU publishes your manscript both in print and electronick format that is an effective option for quick and easy achievement of the goal.
IAU Publishing publishes works by established and emerging international authors whose scholarship enlightens our society, engages communities, and challenges boundaries. We focus on materials for scholars, citizens, and policy makers concerned with prairie, mountain, and circumpolar histories and cultures; First Nations, literary and cultural studies; environmental studies; and Petrocultures.
Your proposal should contain:
- A cover letter that includes a brief description of the project, its anticipated length, your timeline for completion, and your complete contact information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail, and fax if any).
- Your current curriculum vitae (CV) or résumé, including citizenship and previous publications.
- A five- to ten-page description of the project that addresses the questions outlined in the points below.
- A brief description of the content and focus of the book.
- Primary audience and market. In particular, if the book is intended for instructional use, please indicate this.
- Length of proposed publication; illustrations; scholarly apparatus, etc.
- Background of the project.
- A table of contents.
- Two sample chapters.
Please send this information by email. If you have not heard back from us within four weeks, please contact us again to make sure we have received your material. Do not send the entire manuscript unless requested to do so.
IAU Publishing also publishes creative writing, as well as creative nonfiction:
- Poetry: The IAU Publishing has an annual poetry reading season. Manuscripts may be submitted between September and December. At the end of the submission period, an assessment committee will select up to three manuscripts per year for publication.
- Short fiction: Please submit a one-page synopsis of the book and up to three stories as a sample.
- Nonfiction: Submissions should be accompanied by a synopsis, table of contents, and no more than 50 pages of sample material from the manuscript.